Capturing my thoughts

oVeRwHeLmInG...

mY legs are still aching...thanx to the cell-group outing we had last Saturday. Goes to show that we had really played hard! The games are truly commendable...especially the last one which was a bit violent...haha...coz we kept shoving n pushing each other away...Thank God indeed for no "20cents" or "50 cents coins" blue black. *heh* Yeah, so a round of applause to Jesus and w243 for the successful outing at ECP! Not to forget our great time of fellowship at Bedok as well as an interesting, entertaining journey home...for some of us...*hee*

Our Service is indeed going from glory to glory. Service is getting better and better by the week. This time around, we had the priviledge to hear from Pst Sy Rogers. I like his style...he is truly captivating in communicating the message, message on homosexuality. And what a perfect time he came! Thank God for our Pastors in church who invited him over. Pst Sy had truly open up a whole new perspective on our views on this issue of homosexuality. Before this, I am simply clueless on how to approach or react when I see gays and lesbians etc. The other day on Friday while I was working at the cafe, I was just telling the cafe staff that I didn't know those so called "booches" exist until I came to poly and seen it for myself...after all, I came from neighbourhood schools where you know...only BGR dominates, no BBR or GGR...so eversince poly and after, I began to see more and more, especially when there's even news and debate over the Strait Times Forum etc. So yeah, instead of "befriending" them and telling them what's right or wrong, or outcasting them, we should really pray for them. Just look at how God had changed and is using Pst Sy Rogers powerfully for His work. God is Awesome!


This is our last group candid shot before we ran to catch the last bus to get back to ECP! Posted by Hello

Yeah, not to forget to give God all the Praises again for sustaining me throughout the past few days...had been down with flu, cough, slight fever and throbbing headaches...resulting in me missing out in a lot of things including work on Sunday *hehz* and rehearsals for JAMs *regrets*...Nevertheless God is still Good and faithful! Thank you my Daddy in Heaven for being my source of strength! I love you! *Hugs*


cute art on the sand... Posted by Hello

Oh yeah, this is not my appreciation section, if I had to do it, it would take me a whole day to appreciate many many angels...just that I've seen Soo's appreciation blog entry...and I saw my elongated name. Awww....that's really really sweet of you! Thank God for placing you in my life and in W243, thank God for everything that you are and for all that you have done! Thanks for never failing to stand in the gap and being faithful and ever encouraging and bubbly! You're such a blessing! Be Beautiful Always! Love ya lots! ;)


one more! Caught in action! Both are drawn by our Dearest Ah-Ma YK of W243!!!  Posted by Hello


1:53 AM